Rules for abstracts
- Abstract should be submitted in Word for Windows, using Times New Roman font, size 11.
- The space for submission of abstracts should start with the title in the lower case, except for the first letter of the first word; the use of abbreviations in the title should be avoided.
- The list names of authors and co-authors using the first name initial and the surname should start in a new line. The first author will be presenting the paper.
- The name of affiliated institution, i.e. site at which the paper was prepared should follow after the names.
- Starting with a new line, the abstract text should be entered structured into 4 parts: Background and Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion. Tables and figures may be used but integrated in the text. References should not be included in the text.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words, plus the title, name of authors and institutions.
- In the space below the text write the full name (first name and surname) of the author and his/her e-mail address which will be used for notification of acceptance of the paper.
Deadline for submission of papers was 10 October 2018.